Stuck at Home? Grab some free and 99¢ eBooks!
I had a teacher ask about where to find free eBooks for kids and teens during this tumultuous time. So, I asked authors to post their links on a separate blog post linked above. You can also find more books on this Facebook post, although there may be some duplications.
Then I thought about all the parents and other readers who might need inexpensive entertainment right now. I know I love to escape into another world when this one gets a little topsy turvy (or really anytime. 🙂 ). I know we’ll rebound but in the meantime…
I’m inviting all authors to list their FREE, Kindle Unlimited, or 99¢ eBooks in the comment section. (Please follow the guidelines below.)
READERS: I will be encouraging authors to continue adding links to this post. You may want to bookmark it so you can easily find new reads.
Amazon is currently offering TWO FREE MONTHS of Kindle Unlimited.
In case you didn’t know, most local libraries offer books, audiobooks, movies, and more online. Check out your local library website to see what types of digital offerings they have.
Please share this post using the share buttons below. That will help others find books they may enjoy 🙂
Please consider leaving reviews for the books authors have provided at free and reduced prices. It’s not required, but authors really REALLY appreciate reviews.
When I run across fun activities, videos, etc. for kids/teens, I’m adding them to my Facebook page for young adult and middle-grade readers. Normally, I try to keep it age relevant but for now, I’m adding things for kids of all ages.
All my fiction is either free with Kindle Unlimited or 99¢.
I also have a nonfiction book, Navigating Family Court: In the Best Interest of Your Children, that I just put into Kindle Unlimited for a limited time. It’s normally $9.99, but you can read it for free with a KU subscription.
Going to court can be scary. Going to court to decide custody of your child can be truly terrifying — there is so much at stake!
The better prepared you are, the less stress there will be for you and your child.
AUTHORS: To help make it as easy as possible for readers to find books – please provide the following in your comment:
(Note: If you have books for kids and/or teens, please list those in the comment section on this other page to help parents easily find books for their children.)
- NO EROTICA PLEASE. Sorry, but I have books for a younger audience as well.) I’m trying to keep my website G/PG. Thank you!
- Links(s) to your book or the first book in a series, your website, or your book retailer page. (If you post more than three links, it will be held until I can approve it to help me prevent spam.)
- Please list any appropriate warnings in regard to language or subject matter.
- *If you list a temporarily free book, please list the exact date(s) it is free.
- *Please do not require an email sign-up or other strings for someone to get the free book. There are other places like StoryOrigin and BookFunnel where you can do this.
- And, finally, please share this with your readers.
Thank you to all authors who provide information about your free and 99¢ eBooks! I appreciate each of you!